Java Interpreter for PGF - Library for Android Applications
Grégoire Détrez, Ramona Enache
- Tutorial to write android application with GF available here
- New version of PhraseDroid released, PhraseDroid 2.0.1. Download it from the market.
Interpreter in the form of a Java library with basic support for standard PGF operations :
- PGF reader : to read the PGF binaries into memory
- linearizer : to linearize abtract trees into sentences
- parser : to parse sentences into abstract trees
- random generator : to generate random abstract syntax trees (for testing purpose)
To install PhraseDroid, search for it on the android market of use the QR-code on this page.
- Version 1.0 (Officialy released on the android market)
- New input method
- More languages (14)
- Smaller application
- New icon :-D
- Version 0.2
- Faster loading time (<1s on the Nexus one)
- The input language can be English, French, German, Spanish or Italian depending on the language of your phone (defaulting to English for other locales)
- One can also choose between English, French, German, Spanish or Italian for the target langugae.
- New icon ;-)
The source code for the library and the demo application is hosted on Github.
- improve the overal efficiency of the application (currently, due to memory limitations only small grammars work on the Android) and publish and advertise the library.
- implement the type checker in Java (once the main one is stable in the Haskell version)